Just opened in Woburn, Massachusetts.They call people telling them they have won a free cruise with free airfare.

To claim your prize, everyone sits through a 90 minute sales presentation about how they are the largest wholesale travel club and have affiliations with Avis, Carnival, Marriott, Ritz, Rodeway Inn, Clarion, etc. They offer members personalized travel agent services to book trips at a fraction of the retail cost. This is all a scam. There is no free trip and no services.

One of the people, (Jerald Franklin Jackson) in the company was sued in Texas for operating a similar fraudulent travel service called Infinity Vacations.

If you get the call, delete the message.If you get scammed by them, report it to the attorney general right away.

Had an Experience with Pacific Palm Destinations?

Comments

confirmed scam. They have left Woburn, MA.

Onetravel - ONE TRAVEL & CHEAP O AIR Atrocious service, FRAUD Onetravel "I never write reviews and here I registered only to write this one. I present here my email that I wrote to One Travel as well as my little "research"..." Read more Asap Tickets - Don't give them your details - ever! Asap Tickets "This company will NEVER stop emailing or calling you... it doesn't matter how nicely you ask them to stop or take you off the list, or whether you threaten to..." Read more Airbnb does not protect the consumer Airbnb "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..." Read more Airbnb's futile arguments and unfairness towards customers Airbnb "Le 21 avril dernier, nous avons rserv la chambre des matres chez Alex, Hollywood. Lannonce disait : All amenities included. APARTMENT FEATURES: - you get your own master bedroom with..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more