Pacific Palm Destinations vacation club SCAM
Just opened in Woburn, Massachusetts.They call people telling them they have won a free cruise with free airfare.
To claim your prize, everyone sits through a 90 minute sales presentation about how they are the largest wholesale travel club and have affiliations with Avis, Carnival, Marriott, Ritz, Rodeway Inn, Clarion, etc. They offer members personalized travel agent services to book trips at a fraction of the retail cost. This is all a scam. There is no free trip and no services.
One of the people, (Jerald Franklin Jackson) in the company was sued in Texas for operating a similar fraudulent travel service called Infinity Vacations.
If you get the call, delete the message.If you get scammed by them, report it to the attorney general right away.f3f322f review #308032
You may also like
- "After booking a rental car with Dollar Rent A Car I got reeled in to Travelers Advantage with their offers of "$40 of free gas" which, during the call got..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "the attached clip is from an ABC 6 investigative report in Indianapolis. While the company in the clip calls itself "Smartravel" - Smartravel is the same as Sundance Vacations, which..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COME ANY An pick up service was scheduled from 9am-7pm they didn't arrive because they went to the wrong address. A next day collection was arranged..."
- "Our 2.5 yr old pampered front loader Electrolux washer had a noise when filling/emptying along with a burning smell. Consider that these are top of the line expensive units. Our..."
- "I order from Lazada 1/5/2015 1 unit of Flare S3 Phone worth 4500, a 16GB Mem Card worth 698.00 & Ashutb Bluetooth Remote Shutter ₱ 269.00 all of them didn't..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."