Pacific Palm Destinations vacation club SCAM
Just opened in Woburn, Massachusetts.They call people telling them they have won a free cruise with free airfare.
To claim your prize, everyone sits through a 90 minute sales presentation about how they are the largest wholesale travel club and have affiliations with Avis, Carnival, Marriott, Ritz, Rodeway Inn, Clarion, etc. They offer members personalized travel agent services to book trips at a fraction of the retail cost. This is all a scam. There is no free trip and no services.
One of the people, (Jerald Franklin Jackson) in the company was sued in Texas for operating a similar fraudulent travel service called Infinity Vacations.
If you get the call, delete the message.If you get scammed by them, report it to the attorney general right away.12eed296 review #308032
You may also like
- "After booking a rental car with Dollar Rent A Car I got reeled in to Travelers Advantage with their offers of "$40 of free gas" which, during the call got..."
- "Web site said "Act fast: Only 3 tickets left at this price". I didn't believe and didn't care... I still bought two tickets for $631 each. Out of curiosity, I..."
- "I had a pleasing experience booking through Riya,service was really awesome. Will refer to friends and come back for future booking. This was third time I enjoyed cheapest flight deals with..."
- "I ordered a reptile terrarium from petco online because they were having a sale. It was the only reason I decided to order from them and since I was ordering..."
- "A+ rating from my experience. I purchased a Louis Vuitton Olympe bag and a Louis Vuitton wallet on a Thursday and received both on the following Monday in the exact..."
- "My Aunt has been recovering and I decided to send her a nice bouquet of flowers.. Check tgthe e website & say to myself... yes, the Rose & Lilly Celebration..."
- "My children have been using the suave for kids for 6+ months. My daughter has eczema so when i seen a rash behind her ears and in her hair i..."
- "Stained my deck just under a year ago. Looked great when I was done and for the rest of the summer. Snow melted away from winter and now the stain..."
- "Shocking additional charges-completely misleading pricing info. Virtually impossible to get in personal touch with. At least three different sites for same company, screwing up as they go along independent of..."