Pacific Palm Destinations vacation club SCAM
Just opened in Woburn, Massachusetts.They call people telling them they have won a free cruise with free airfare.
To claim your prize, everyone sits through a 90 minute sales presentation about how they are the largest wholesale travel club and have affiliations with Avis, Carnival, Marriott, Ritz, Rodeway Inn, Clarion, etc. They offer members personalized travel agent services to book trips at a fraction of the retail cost. This is all a scam. There is no free trip and no services.
One of the people, (Jerald Franklin Jackson) in the company was sued in Texas for operating a similar fraudulent travel service called Infinity Vacations.
If you get the call, delete the message.If you get scammed by them, report it to the attorney general right away.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "After booking a rental car with Dollar Rent A Car I got reeled in to Travelers Advantage with their offers of "$40 of free gas" which, during the call got..."
- "I am a stay at home Mom with no income (still mind-boggling that they were able to get approval for me without any income). I got involved with this..."
- "Our Review of the Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa in Gatlinburg Tenn..."
- "I ordered a reptile terrarium from petco online because they were having a sale. It was the only reason I decided to order from them and since I was ordering..."
- "I bought my car sight unseen as I was living in Hawaii but moving to Seattle for a new job. I wanted to have a car when I landed in..."
- "I got a new wedding set on 12-6. First diamond fell out 12-29. Center stone fell out 3-14 and third diamond fell out 7-27. Since the ring is still under..."
- "I used Thumbtack to find a process server and was elated when the process server assured me she could do the job. I was so happy that I prematurely rated..."
- "I placed a $3700 order that was received damaged. Never even removed it from the truck since the trucker wouldn't allow it until his bill was signed. I emailed AND..."
- "Booking number # 0053874097 Me and my wife, we arrived on May 24th at 2.30pm to Dreams Punta Cana and we were offered right away an upgrade to preferred room. It..."