Pacific Palm Destinations vacation club SCAM
Just opened in Woburn, Massachusetts.They call people telling them they have won a free cruise with free airfare.
To claim your prize, everyone sits through a 90 minute sales presentation about how they are the largest wholesale travel club and have affiliations with Avis, Carnival, Marriott, Ritz, Rodeway Inn, Clarion, etc. They offer members personalized travel agent services to book trips at a fraction of the retail cost. This is all a scam. There is no free trip and no services.
One of the people, (Jerald Franklin Jackson) in the company was sued in Texas for operating a similar fraudulent travel service called Infinity Vacations.
If you get the call, delete the message.If you get scammed by them, report it to the attorney general right away.107df235 review #308032
You may also like
- "AirBnb total rip off! Never use this site again. Used it to book an apartment in Singapore in Orchard rd. they not only over charged me but did not deliver..."
- " Spirit Incentives deposited/cashed my registration deposit check and I attempted to make a reservation at the destination of my choice. In frustration I sent the following email: "You deposited my..."
- "I booked 1 week on Airbnb, however, needed a month of service until I moved my 19-year-old to his own place. I was told by Ingrid that she had..."
- "Junk! the face plate on the keyboard came off in 6 months the hinge was too tight. Causeing me to break the lid from the hinge I want my money..."
- "Cant believe i found this in my livers. The first ones i bought were the same , i returned and got more livers with a gall bladder in both ...."
- "I agree with the other post - this company is not even worth one star. I ordered a part that was never delivered. The Fedex tracking said it..."
- "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."