Pacific Palm Destinations vacation club SCAM
Just opened in Woburn, Massachusetts.They call people telling them they have won a free cruise with free airfare.
To claim your prize, everyone sits through a 90 minute sales presentation about how they are the largest wholesale travel club and have affiliations with Avis, Carnival, Marriott, Ritz, Rodeway Inn, Clarion, etc. They offer members personalized travel agent services to book trips at a fraction of the retail cost. This is all a scam. There is no free trip and no services.
One of the people, (Jerald Franklin Jackson) in the company was sued in Texas for operating a similar fraudulent travel service called Infinity Vacations.
If you get the call, delete the message.If you get scammed by them, report it to the attorney general right away.review #308032
You may also like
- "So i book my girlfriend on a simple flight from Dayton Ohio to Seattle. She has never flown so she is already terrified of flying. This A-hole company tells me..."
- "Just received a letter from my credit card company today informing me that my dispute was denied because Special T Travel was able to provide their claim. I have no..."
- "I am also one of the victim of this Travel Agency name called Bombay Travels Inc (person name: Vijay Bakshi).. I am attaching the advertisement of the agency in a..."
- "A+ rating from my experience. I purchased a Louis Vuitton Olympe bag and a Louis Vuitton wallet on a Thursday and received both on the following Monday in the exact..."
- "My Aunt has been recovering and I decided to send her a nice bouquet of flowers.. Check tgthe e website & say to myself... yes, the Rose & Lilly Celebration..."
- "I ordered a reptile terrarium from petco online because they were having a sale. It was the only reason I decided to order from them and since I was ordering..."
- "I bought a red baron pizza it was rising crust but the crust did not rise and the peperoni was so thin u can see through it ..."
- "I would not recommend this company to anyone. Father and son did my moving on 03/05/2015 and they broke my 58" inch TV they scratched my furniture as well.I called..."
- "I purchased this dining room Marble table and chairs set from Uniquities Furniture about six months ago.. This table is very heavy and has never been moved since delivered and..."